How To Make Chicken Caesar Wraps

Chicken Caesar recipes have always been my favorite! The combo of chicken, caesar dressing, croutons and Parmesan cheese is so delicious!! Do you love it too? The hubby thinks it can be bad that I love it so much, because it’s my go-to salad dish I order whenever we go out, and it sometimes keeps me from ordering new things, but that’s just because I can never go wrong with Caesar. 😉 That is why today I am sharing a recipe for Chicken Caesar Wraps!
Have you had them before? I first tried them at Burger King. Yes, of all places, that is where I had them first. I was sick of chicken nuggets and french fries and saw they had some wraps. I tried the Caesar wrap and loved it. I realized they would be so easy to make at home and wanted to share that recipe with you guys today.
I love that these little guys would be great for a picnic, brunch, shower or simply for lunch. I usually have most ingredients on hand too, which helps. 😉
If you’d like to try the recipe too, here it is:

How To Make Chicken Caesar Wraps | Food Recipes


INGREDIENTS
  • 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
  • 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
  • 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
  • ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • ¼ cup croutons
  • ½ cup Caesar dressing
  • 5-6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Add the first 5 ingredients to a medium bowl.
  2. Mix in caesar dressing until evenly coated.
  3. Spoon into tortillas and enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this Chicken Caesar Wraps in lilluna.com
- food recipes

Healthy Recipes

Previous
Next Post »